TAEBC’s Annual Meeting will be held Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at Schneider Electric in Franklin, Tennessee beginning at 1:30 p.m. Central Time.
This event is free to TAEBC members, government or elected officials.
There’s a $25 ticket cost for non-members, plus a small additional fee.
Featured Speakers include:
- Don Wingate, Vice President of Utility & Microgrid Solutions, Schneider Electric
Wingate will present on “The New Energy Landscape” emerging across the country.
- Chris Hansen, Director of Pricing Strategy and Origination, TVA
Game of Zones: Turning demands for sustainable energy into opportunities for economic development
In light of TVA announcing major advanced energy deals with Facebook and Google, Hansen will talk about these significant DER successes in the Valley!
- Cortney Piper, Vice President, TAEBC
Piper will discuss 2018’s biggest advanced energy milestones in Tennessee, recommendations from our most recent advanced energy economic impact report and the year ahead.
- Ben Edgar, President and Founder, White Harvest Energy
Edgar will outline White Harvest Energy’s work with 2GEnergy in implementing Erlanger Health System’s new Combined Heat and Power system in Chattanooga.
- Ryan Stanton, Sr. Consultant for Strategic Energy Initiatives, TDEC
Happy Hour 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
During happy hour there will be a Schneider Electric technology showcase featuring the company’s microgrid solutions, energy automation & control systems, and smart home technologies.