The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council will host its annual Opportunities in Energy 2020 event on December 8, 2020, beginning at 3:00 pm EST. This virtual event will feature TNECD Commissioner Bob Rolfe as we discuss making Tennessee a destination for the electric vehicle supply chain and an Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report preview.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Rolfe, TNECD Commissioner
- John Hopkins, CEO, IACMI
- Mike Swords, Transportation Electrification Partnership/ LA Cleantech Incubator
- Tom Rogers, President and CEO, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Matt Murray, Director, Howard H. Baker Jr. Center
- Amy Henry, Director, Transformative Innovation, TVA
- Marc Gibson, Associate Vice Chancellor of Research, University of Tennessee
Last year, Opportunities in Energy featured Majid Khan, Managing Director of Strategy and Business Development at Verizon, at The Square Room at Market Square in Downtown Knoxville. Khan spoke talk about 5G and the future of energy in our region and the nation as a whole. Learn more about the 2019 event here.
Register for Opportunities in Energy 2020 here! We hope to see you there.