The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council will host its annual Opportunities in Energy event on December 8, 2021, beginning at 12:00 pm EST. Register today to hear about exciting updates, developments and opportunities for the advanced energy industry in Tennessee!
This virtual event, hosted by Verizon, features panels on a wide range of advanced energy topics, including the Blue Oval City, cleantech accelerators and how to meet corporate ESG goals. TAEBC’s end-of-the-year event will also feature a presentation of the 2021 Tennessee Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.
“Opportunities in Energy 2021 will feature many amazing panels discussing everything from our state’s innovative strategies to how our local entities are advancing their ESG goals,” says Cortney Piper, TAEBC Executive Director. “I look forward to this event every year, where our dynamic speakers bring us the best and brightest news about the booming advanced energy industry in Tennessee.”
Event speakers include:
- Susan Peluso, Director, Product Strategy, Verizon
- Tricia Martinez, Managing Director, Techstars Industries of the Future Accelerator
- John Bruck, Director, Spark Innovation Center
- Dan Miller, Program Lead, Innovation Crossroads
- Steve Seifried, Tennessee Account Executive, Ameresco
- Nicole Bulgarino, Executive Vice President, Ameresco
- Adam James, Environmental Coordinator, Tennsco
- Lisa Lujan, Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager, Clayton Giles
- Matt Murray, retired Director, Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
- Chassen Hayes, Director of Business Development, TNECD
- Ray Knotts, Sr. Manager, Commercial Energy Solutions, TVA
- Gabby Bruno, Regional Director of Gov Relations, Ford
- Mark Herbison, President and CEO, HTL Advantage
Last year, Opportunities in Energy featured TNECD Commissioner Bob Rolfe, a panel discussion about making Tennessee the destination for the electric vehicle supply chain and a preview of the Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.
This event is free to TAEBC members, government or elected officials. For non-members, tickets cost $25, plus a small additional processing fee.
Register for Opportunities in Energy 2021 here! We hope to see you there.