Sponsorship opportunities are available to any TAEBC member or advanced energy stakeholder.
Contact Allison Rapkowicz to learn more.
Opportunities in Energy – $5,000
TAEBC presents an annual networking event with U.S. Department of Energy keynote speaker, providing an opportunity for members to network with a large, diverse group of business leaders, policy makers, and government officials. The theme and panel discussions are selected with sponsor input and evaluation of current market trends and economic opportunities.
- Prominent placement of your company logo on all event materials: invitations, PowerPoint presentation, social media amplification, printed event materials, TAEBC event page
- Feature on TAEBC website and e-news
- Display product or materials at event
- Media coverage opportunities
- Keynote address or other participation including fireside chats during event
Advanced Energy Video Library Sponsorship – Varies
Help us tell Tennessee’s energy story and the impact this emerging industry has on the state’s quest to become the #1 location in the Southeast for high-quality jobs.
By sponsoring, you’ll have the opportunity to be featured in a 2-3 minute video, providing commentary that helps tell your own part in shaping Tennessee’s advanced energy industry and high-quality workforce. Click here for examples.
Benefits vary depending on level of sponsorship and include:
- Company feature in story in TAEBC e-news
- Interview feature in video
- Raw footage for company use
- Logo and/or company recognition in video
- Sample social media content to share video on your social networks
Advanced Energy Economic Resources – Cost varies by resource
TAEBC gathers and analyzes information about Tennessee’s advanced energy sector, like the 2015 Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.
Each resource includes a public release. Examples include: press event to announce results, press release, media interviews, VIP factory/office tour, briefing session with stakeholders and/or webinar with industry players. As a sponsor of these resources, TAEBC will create a custom package that includes not only the production of the resource but an outreach plan to maximize your company’s visibility.
Resources may include:
- Future editions/updates of the asset inventory, exploring Tennessee’s complete advanced energy economy
- Job reports
- Economic roadmaps that chart a path to maximize success of Tennessee’s advanced energy companies, technologies and jobs
- Sector specific analysis, whitepapers or asset inventories
- Public policy analysis
Have an idea? Contact us