- This event has passed.
Vanderbilt Entrepreneurship Conference 2022: In-Person & Virtual
February 18 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm CST
The Vanderbilt Center for Entrepreneurship invites students, alumni, entrepreneurs, investors, and friends to participate in a one-day in-person and virtual conference focused on the challenges and rewards of business creation and growth. Learn more here.
Our entrepreneurial ecosystem in Nashville and the greater Vanderbilt community is rapidly growing. In partnership with The Wond’ry and OVEC, the Center for Entrepreneurship is proud to foster this growth and innovation by bringing you a dynamic lineup of expert speakers and panelists dedicated to sharing their stories and insights to help you succeed.
A few of our 2022 VEC Speakers Include:
- Shawn Johnson East: Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics, New York Times best selling author, content creator, and Co-Founder of toy boutique, Teddy & Bear.
- Andrew East, BA ’14 and MBA ’15: NFL athlete, content creator, Managing Director of Charmides Capital, and Co-Founder of toy boutique, Teddy & Bear.
- Jerome Edwards, MBA ’04: Seasoned healthcare entrepreneur and Co-Founder, President & CEO of CardioNXT, Inc, a medical technology company dedicated to improving outcomes in the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Kendra Kawala, BA ’13: Co-Founder & COO of Maker Wine, award-winning wine from the nation’s best small producers, in the perfect single-serving pour.
A full lineup and schedule for the day will be announced shortly.
After our morning speakers, participants are invited to customize their experience by choosing their preferred adventure from three tracks: Founder Insights, Investor Insights, and Startup Ecosystem Partners.
In the afternoon, attendees will participate in a live Pitch Competition in which six student entrepreneur teams will present their business concepts and compete for a cash prize!
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to engage with others like you, make new connections, and walk away with actionable insights designed to elevate you and jumpstart your business.
Have questions? Email email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Additional Agenda Details:
- The event will begin sharply at 8:00 AM CST, with an optional breakfast available for in-person guests beginning at 7:30 AM.
- The event will end at 3:30 PM with an in-person after-party hosted at The Wond’ry for participants to interact and network. A separate RSVP will be sent out at a later date.
2022 Vanderbilt Entrepreneurship Conference Speakers and Panelists
Meet the speakers here. Check back for more updates on released speakers.
Customize your conference experience.
With three track options, participants will have the opportunity to choose a track that is suited for them and their goals. Be on the lookout for track selection requests, which will be sent via email.
- We are thrilled to bring back the in-person aspect of our conference and hope you will join us as we come together. As such, we will be following health and safety guidelines set forth by Vanderbilt University and the City of Nashville for this event. These mandates are subject to change, and changes will be clearly communicated to registrants as needed.