Statewide Automotive Innovation Roundtable
July 14 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Register today to join TAEBC for our virtual Statewide Automotive Innovation Roundtable!
About this event
The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council will hold a virtual Statewide Roundtable on Thursday, July 14 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT. The theme of this year’s roundtable is automotive innovation.
Tennessee is becoming the #1 state in the country for the EV supply chain. So, what’s next for the Volunteer State after we accomplish this goal? Join us virtually to hear our panel of speakers discuss Tennessee’s transportation electrification and mobility assets. Register today to learn more about programs, partnerships and initiatives that are making Tennessee a hub for automotive innovation.
- Deborah Crawford, Vice Chancellor for Research, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Ryan Stanton, Senior Project Manager of EV Evolution, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Alexa Voytek, Energy Programs Administrator, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Doug Adams, Daniel F. Flowers Professor, Associate Provost in the Office of Research, Vanderbilt University
- Reinhold Mann, Deputy Vice Chancellor for Research, The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- The University of Memphis
The event will be interactive. Each presenter will provide brief remarks with plenty of time for audience Q&A. It will be held virtually on the Zoom platform.
- July 14
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
- Event Tags:
- automotive innovation, Chattanooga, Electric Vehicles, EV, EV supply chain, Knoxville, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Statewide Automotive Innovation Roundtable, TAEBC, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, Tennessee Valley Authority, transportation electrification, University of Memphis, University of Tennessee, Vanderbilt University