Solar Energy for Economic Development
June 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
Please join the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council for a webinar, “Solar Energy For Economic Development,” on Monday, June 12 at 2 p.m. ET/ 1 p.m. CT.
The event will feature a panel discussion between public and private partners about how to leverage solar energy to enable best land use, maximize economic impact and benefit to the community.
Local elected officials, planning commissioners, local economic development officials and state government departments and agencies, along with TAEBC members are invited to attend.
Webinar’s panelists include:
– Moderator: Kim Raia, Environmental Management Consultant, University of Tennessee County Technical Assistance Service
– Gina Brown, Director, Economic & Community Development, Silicon Ranch Corporation
– Lindsay Hanna, Director of Government Relations & Climate Policy, The Nature Conservancy
– Craig Fitzhugh, Mayor, City of Ripley
– Terry Wimberley, President and CEO, Paris Board of Public Utilities
– Kyle Spurgeon, President and CEO, Greater Jackson Chamber of Commerce
– Madison Haynes, Associate, Bradley
Audience Q&A will follow the panel discussion. Contact email@example.com with any questions.