- This event has passed.
ORNL 2018 Technology Innovation Showcase
October 18, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm EDT
ORNL is hosting a Technology Innovation Showcase on Thursday, October 18 to highlight eight technologies that have significant commercial potential.
The showcase will consist of a series of technical presentations in the morning, a lunchtime networking event, and opportunities for research laboratory tours, ORNL facility tours, and one-on-one business discussions in the afternoon. The showcase is open to the public, but registration is required and seating is limited.
- Heartbeat – Cyber Anomaly Detection through Side-Channel Analysis of Periodic System Function Invocation [summary, video]
- Carbon Nanomaterial Enabled Ultra Conductive Metal Composites (UCC) [summary, video]
- Low-Cost, High Strength Ni-Fe-Cr Alloys for High-Temperature Applications [summary, video]
- Commercialization of High-Temperature Aluminum Alloys [summary, video]
- Safe Impact Resistant Electrolytes (SAFIRE) [summary, video]
- A Novel Catalyst for the Synthesis of Electrochemical Fuels [summary, video]
- Novel Catalyst for Low Temperature Emissions Control [summary]
- Used (spent) Nuclear Fuel Management and Analysis Tool [summary]