- This event has passed.
Opportunities in Energy 2021
December 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Mark your calendars and register today to join TAEBC for its annual Opportunities in Energy 2021 event, presented by Verizon, on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, beginning at 12 p.m. ET!
This virtual event will feature panels on a wide range of advanced energy topics, including the Blue Oval City, cleantech accelerators and how to meet corporate ESG goals. TAEBC’s end-of-the-year event will also feature a presentation of the 2021 Tennessee Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.
Featured panels and speakers include:
- Keynote presentation: The Future of Networks
- Susan Peluso, Director, Product Strategy, Verizon
- Panel: Cleantech Accelerators in East Tennessee
- Moderator: Cortney Piper, Executive Director, TAEBC
- Tricia Martinez, Managing Director, Techstars Industries of the Future Accelerator
- John Bruck, Director, Spark Innovation Center
- Dan Miller, Program Lead, Innovation Crossroads
- Panel: How to Meet Corporate ESG Goals
- Moderator: Steve Seifried, Tennessee Account Executive, Ameresco
- Nicole Bulgarino, Executive Vice President, Ameresco
- Adam James, Environmental Coordinator, Tennsco
- Lisa Lujan, Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager, Clayton Homes
- Presentation: 2021 Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report
- Matt Murray, retired Director, Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
- Dr. Jilleah Welch, Research Associate, Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
- Panel: Blue Oval City
- Moderator: Chassen Hayes, Director of Business Development, TNECD
- Ray Knotts, Sr. Manager, Commercial Energy Solutions, TVA
- Gabby Bruno, Regional Director of Gov Relations, Ford
- Mark Herbison, President and CEO, HTL Advantage
This event is free to TAEBC members, government or elected officials. For non-members, tickets cost $25, plus a small additional processing fee.