- This event has passed.
Innovation Crossroads Cohort 5 Showcase with TAEBC’s Energy Mentor Network
October 7, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Advanced Manufacturing Office, Building Technologies Office, and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) and located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee the Innovation Crossroads program is a 2-year fellowship based program designed to help the nation’s top innovators commercialize their research into hard-tech products. By embedding the next generation of top technical talent within Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), participants have unparalleled access to unique scientific resources and capabilities, leading scientific expertise, R&D funding, consultants, and business strategy advisors, the Innovation Crossroads program primes deep-tech founders for success.
- Caleb Alexander, DayLyte Batteries
- Sam Evans, Unbound Water Technologies
- Tommy Gibbons, Hempitecture
- Shuchi “SK” Khurana, Addiguru
- Forrest Shriver, Sentinel Devices
- Philip Stuckey, FC Renew
Join Innovations Crossroads and the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council for a virtual Innovation Crossroads Showcase at 11:00 a.m. on October 7! Register to attend here.
- October 7, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- Regional Events
- Event Tags:
- Department of Energy, DOE, Energy Mentor Network, Innov865 Week 2021, Innovation Crossroads, Innovation Crossroads Showcase, ORNL, Tennessee Valley Authority, TVA