- This event has passed.
Innovation Crossroads Cohort 3 Informational Webinar
August 9, 2018 @ 2:30 pm EDT
As a member of Innovation Crossroads Cohort 3, you’ll be part of a unique community of scientists, engineers, technologists, and entrepreneurs who are committed to accelerate the transition of world-changing ideas to the marketplace.
What you get:
- A two year fellowship – Innovation Crossroads provides a living stipend, health insurance, and travel allowance for up to two years so that innovators can be 100% focused on their start-ups.
- R&D funding – In addition to unparalleled access to facilities, equipment, and expertise at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, innovators receive R&D funding to support collaboration opportunities with researchers across the lab.
- Business mentors, entrepreneurial training, and networking – Participants receive access to experienced business mentors, entrepreneurial training programs, and exclusive networking opportunities. Innovators are also exposed to a wide range of leaders from academia, industry, government, and finance that can serve as advisors and partners.
Want to learn more? Sign up for an informational webinar below.
- Thursday, August 9th at 2:30pm EDT
- Thursday, September 6th at 2:30pm EDT
- Thursday, October 4th at 2:30pm EDT
Cohort 3 applications will open on Thursday, September 6, 2018.