- This event has passed.
2022 Technology Innovation Showcase
June 16, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Each year, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) competitively selects compelling technologies for a year of strategic development investment and increased outreach to prospective industry partners. The prospective industry partners are invited to submit applications to commercialize the technologies, and companies with the most compelling commercialization plans are offered licenses. In addition, some of the successfully licensed technologies are competitively selected for a second year of research and development to be conducted at ORNL in partnership with the licensing companies.
The 2022 Technology Innovation Showcase will include presentations describing each technology and recent research results, followed by technology demonstrations and laboratory tours. ORNL Technology Transfer staff members will be available for one-on-one meetings to discuss licensing opportunities, and a tour of the Manufacturing Demonstration Facility will be offered.
2022 TIP Brochure
- ChemSitu Microfluidic Imaging [summary]
- Eco-Friendly, High-Lubricity Ionic Liquids as Lubricant Additives for Hydraulics/Hydropower [summary]
- Sintered Composite Electrolyte for Lithium Batteries (SINC-lyte) [summary]
- Operation Duration Extender for UAV [summary]
- CAN-D: Controller Area Network Decoder [summary]