- This event has passed.
2017 TREEDC State, National and International Renewable Energy Summit
December 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - December 15, 2017 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
Hosted by Tennessee Tech University
This conference will feature a wide selection of renewable energy approaches and dialogue for networking and fellowship among our supporters in Tennessee and the rest of the world. The International renewable energy conference will showcase Tennessee, Alabama, and Philippine renewable energy technologies, leaders and local governments and universities best practices.
Agenda topics include the following:
- City and county renewable energy programs
- Mayor rountables
- Volkswagen Diesel Settlement
- Compressed Natural Gas
- Solar progress in Tennessee
- City and County energy efficiency projects
- Jobs outlook and training from the university perspective
- CEUs and PD available
- Grand Prize Drawing
Click here for a flyer about the conference.